Aircontact Pro 70+15
- Free shipping from $50
- deuter Promise - Lifetime Warranty
California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Everything fits in here – and can be carried for hours over hill and dale thanks to the optimum weight distribution and well thought out design! Anyone going on a major trekking tour is well advised with our heavy transporter. Tent, cooker and even a large camera are can, thus, be transported to the Australian Outback and the Icelandic end of in the world. The perfect fit for varying sizes – in the SL version for women – is guaranteed by the new infinitely adjustable VariFit-Slide back system.
(side bags hold a volume of 10 L)
Your optimal companion for
- Aircontact System
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment straps
- Inner compartment for valuables
- Padded hip belt
- Front zip access
- SOS label
- VariFlex System
- Outer pockets (3)
- Height adjustable lid
- Active Comfort Fit
- Bottom compartment
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- VariSlide System
- Includes a day pack
- Elasticated inner compartment
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Contact system
Deuter Microrip is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.